RCHS Schedule & Guidelines for At-Home Learning Days
What To Do First (Get In Touch With Your Advisor!)
- Your advisor will meet with you and your family over the phone or Zoom to help you set up your daily learning routine.
Daily Learning Routine
- Your teachers’ daily schedules and contact information will be posted on their course’s Canvas homepage.
Some Quick Tips for Successful Learning at Home
- Do one thing at a time – don’t multi-task. Put your phone away while doing schoolwork.
- Doing schoolwork for 3-4 hours a day, in short shifts of 1-2 hours, may work best.
- Talk to at least two of your teachers daily, including your advisor – you’ll feel more connected and motivated.
- Stick to the daily learning routine you set up with your advisor.
- All RCHS courses are available online through Canvas. There is a Canvas Student app that can be downloaded to your smartphone.
- If you do not have internet access at home, contact the following people in this order:
- Contact your advisor first. If your advisor is not available…
- Call the school office (394-4048). If the school office is not available…
- Call Mr. Heilman (939-6529) or Ms. Roberts (939-6477)
- In the meantime, some work on paper can be picked up from the school. Call the numbers above to make an appointment.
You can do this! We are here to help!
Downloadable Word Document: RCHS Level 3